Saturday, June 17, 2017

Watercolor ~ Day 1

Howdy Crafters - I stumbled across the MFT Stamp Camp Create yesterday ...I  thought "What fun!" Thankfully, I had time to created and complete all of the challenges before the June 22 deadline ~ Happy Dance!~ There are great You Tube Videos to watch which will explain the technique for each challenge- I loved watching the demonstrations, learning, and then creating my own project - It has been awhile since I have done some water-coloring by taping down the watercolor cardstock first - and I am happy to have had the time to get this card created. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~

Recipe
Watercolor Paper
Painters Tape
Pearlescents Water Colors
Cardstock - White, Blue, Orange
Washi Tape strips - also used in the middle of the paper bow
Skittles - Glossy Accents
MFT Dies - Stitched Tag and Paper Bow - Black Cardstock
Versamark Embossing ink - White Embossing Powder - Black Cardstock
MFP Sentiment Stamp
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Yellow Acrylic Paint dabber

It would be an honor to share with

Camp Create MFT Stamps Day 1  Watercolor 1E












1 comment:

  1. Like your watercolor creation. TY for the email heads up on the challenge. I'm going to try to enter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.