Sunday, June 25, 2017

Batman Coffee

Howdy Crafters - This is what Batman Thinks when he drinks coffee - just saying..... hehehe - thank you for dropping by~ blessings - Gail 

Recipe
Yellow cardstock Mat
SVG Coffee by Lori Whitlock
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine
Fiskars Sun Punch - Yellow cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
White Cardstock
Batman SVG print N Cut from the Silhouette Store
Black Striped Washi Tape
Die-Namics - MFT Stitched Tag Dies
Polk-a-dot cardstock & White Cardstock
Sentiment Stamp - Art Impression - Misti - Gina K Black Ink
Yellow Heart Sticker
ATG and  Scotch Brand White Sticky Glue

It would be an honor to share with
CNH Patterned June - AG 
DLART Thankful Thursday June - 1 per day
Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


17 comments:

  1. OOOOhhhh...awesome card, Gail.
    Luv your Batman Coffee...brings back memories of the Batman tv series with Adam West....way back in the '60.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, this is genius and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, I love the bright and bold colors on this card. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Using the Batman emblem was a fun idea and I really like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this summery yellow combined with the batman element!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun card Gail!!!! Gotta love Batman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course Batman drinks coffee!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creative, fun & adorable design, Gail. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this and I think I could use a cup of that brew myself right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is making you awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!!! I just love this. Batman is my fave so this makes me grin! Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.