Thursday, April 27, 2017

Snowballs 4 Sale

Howdy Crafters - Personally, I am a snowman freak, yet I am not that fond of cold, cold winters--- only when I was younger did I love playing in the snow [no matter how cold it was outside], taking my sled down a steep hill [the climb back was not that much fun - lol]  I prefer warmer weather now- Fall being my favorite season - however, the Snow is so beautiful here in Michigan and I love to view the ice sparkling on the trees - have a blessed week and thanks for stopping by ~ Gail ~

Recipe
Portrait die cutting machine by Silhouette
SVG cut
Cuttlebug Machine - Darcie Swiss Dot Folder - Larger
Cardstock - blue, patterned wood, Kraft, Black, Orange, White
White Gel pen
Black Spectrum Noir Marker


It would be an honor to share with
April CHN Patterned Paper Challenge -
CHN Christmas AG April Challenge
CHN Christmas AG Weekly Challenge
Simon Says Wed AG #3
WAW AG #3

DLART Thankful Thursday April Linky Party 1 per day
Simon Says Monday Add A number - #5

6 comments:

  1. Very creative use of a number, Gail! Cute snowballs, but I have to say I am glad the snow is finally gone! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, I'm beginning to agree with you here in WI. But, we can't complain this last year. Your card is adorable. However, I don't think I could do a cactus Christmas tree, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowballs of fun. Temps here are cooler here in Central TX but not snowy. Daisy would like for it to snow so she can make snow-angels like she did in 2015.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation, love this design. Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.