Thursday, March 16, 2017

Gift Card Holder

Howdy Crafters- I made the flower Mason Jar box card a few days ago for my mom's 85th birthday this month. Today I created a Library Pocket Gift Card Holder but added money instead. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail ~
Click Here to view the Mason Jar Card I posted on my blog.

Recipe
Library Gift Card holder
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG Cut by Lori Whitlock
Cardstock - Blue, Patterned Mauve
Green Ribbon - hole punch - I added this hole and ribbon to the project - it was not included in the SVG cut
3D Butterfly Dimensional and small flower
Birthday Scalloped Embellishment- Print and Cut - I created taking a Silhouette Class by Lori Whitlock
Pop up Tape
Score-Tape to assemble Project
Micron Pen to write 85 on the balloon
Removable Scotch Tape

It would be an honor to share with these challenges

March CHN Patterned Paper - the mauve is a patterned

March DLART Thankful Thursday AG No Stacking

PIP CH 1711 AG #3

WAW #274-275 AG #2

Simon Says Wednesday Bit O of Green #2


Catch The Bug - Bees, Birds or Butterflies, #2




6 comments:

  1. So VERY pretty, I'm sure your Mum, loved it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS design! Love how you tucked in the cash gift! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Bit O’ Green” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving this idea! I'm sure your Mom will be thrilled! Love the butterfly! Thanks for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your butterfly on the front - compliments your jar of flowers. Another great entry for the PIP challenge this week. Keep 'em coming Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea for a money gift tag - very pretty. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful way to gift some green; as in money.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.